We at Smartlift Bulk Packaging Ltd are always looking for enthusiastic people to help drive our business forward. If you think you have what it takes to succeed in industrial packaging and could help drive our business forward then call us today to see how working for one of the UK’s top packaging suppliers could benefit you.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Junior / Trainee Admin Assistant Required
Smartlift Bulk Packaging are a busy packaging company in Wisbech and due to our continued growth, we are now looking for an office junior to join our team. This role is perfect for a first office role or for someone looking to progress within a busy office environment.
Ideally you will be
• Able to organise a busy workload
• An excellent communicator
• Educated to GCSE level C minimum in 4 subjects including Maths and English
• Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Friendly and helpful
• Willing to learn new skills
• Able to take instruction well
• Accurate and efficient in recording information.
Your role will include
• Help screen incoming calls
• Manage the post and email
• Greeting visitors
• Look after the filing system
• Providing refreshments
• Updating the admin system
• Booking deliveries and Invoicing customers
• Admin Support for the Sales Team and Directors
• Processing credit application forms and setting up customer accounts
• Mailouts and database management
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
• Opportunities to study further and develop your career with an admin NVQ or Accounts qualification.
• The chance to work in a small friendly office.
If you think this may be for you please send a covering letter with your CV to